I find myself busy these days. But I still do love to give handmade gifts. So I created a simple project - DIY Valentines Treat Box. Making just one or twenty is easy!
I did shop Etsy to find a huge variety of digital papers. I printed them on my HP Printer. I love this printer because most of the items I create are printed directly to the edge of the paper with ease.
- Digital Paper (Etsy)
- Glitter Washi Tape (optional)
- Yarn (optional)
1. I made accessories for the box toppers. They are not hard to create. Just add washi tape to clothespins, and I created a few pom-poms.
2. Print digital paper on 8.5 X 11 cardstock
3. Cut out milk cartons using the Cricut design center and Cricut machine. You can find the exact file here.
4. The cutting file will cut two pieces, and you will need to use adhesive to complete the box.
6. Decorate as you wish and fill with fabulous goodies.
This post contains affiliate links if you click on one of the product links provided will result in a small amount of revenue when a purchase is made via that link.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you stay around a visit with some of my friends to find over 40+ Great Valentine Ideas. Have fun with these amazing projects.