I have teamed up with a group of bloggers and amazing sponsors to bring you an amazing give away.
This post contains affiliate links, if you click on one of the product links provided will result in a small amount of revenue when a purchase is made via that link.
Today I want to share a great project with you. I decide to create Santa a custom mug and also created a little thank you for Santa. This is was so super easy to make and it will be a perfect addition to our holiday decor. You only need a few supplies, so let's get started:
Painters tape or washi tape
Decor Art Chalk Glass Paint
Cricut Cutting Machine
Paint Brush and Foam Brush
1. Clean the outside of your glass mug with rubbing alcohol
2. Using the patterning of your choice, take off the mug using painter's take or washi tape
3. Paint background
4. Let dry overnight
5. Cut your personalized name or saying with your cutting machine onto vinyl
6. Peel the vinyl from backing and add to coffee mug
7. Paint your personalized message and them remove vinyl
8. Let dry
9. Bake as instructed in the DecorArt label
10. Display with a special note for Santa
PLEASE NOTE: Paint is not intended to come into direct contact with food. Mug should be hand-washed as instructed from DecorArt.
|Now time for the giveaway. It includes 11 prizes of $50+ value each. We will select 11 winners. Each will receive one prize. Winner will be randomly drawn from all contest entries on November 14, 2016. Enter here|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please join me and visit all the other bloggers that are participating in the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop.