Today I have a really fun and easy Halloween tray to share with you. I guarantee you'll love this project and will want to create one for all holidays!
1. List of supplies
Black Glitter paper cut to the size of your tray
Strips of orange little paper cut 1 inch wide
2. Add three adhesive dots to the back of your one of your 1inch strips. Add to the black glitter pattern.
4. After all have been added - trim
5. Just slip this back into the bottom of the tray
That's it! How simple. And you can change this out for the seasons! Love it. I'm actually taking this one to work for my desk. I do love it.
Are you ready for lots more creative Halloween ideas and projects??
Come participate in our blog hop! Simply click on each of the links below, for the Halloween projects you'd like to see in more detail and it'll take you right to that post with additional information and photos on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
2. Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore" Wreath
3. DIY Sharpie Pumpkin
4. Flying Bat Silhouettes
5. Halloween Cupcake Wrappers & Toppers
6. Easy Geometric Wooden Pumpkins
7. DIY and DYE Autumn Burlap Jar Candles
8. Easy DIY Halloween Tray
9. CreepyCritter Halloween Wreath
10. Blood Shot Paleo Deviled Eggs Eyeballs
11. Free Halloween Subway Art Printable
12. S'more Treats
13. Candy Corn Halloween Sign
14. Thumb Tack Pumpkin
15. Halloween Fun Decorating Sugar Cookies
16. Eraser-Stamped Trick-or-Treat Bag
17. Free Printable - Halloween Gift Tags
18. DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Door Mat
19. Pumpkin Mason Jar Luminary
20. Dia De Los Muertos Flower Vase