I wanted to share this super easy Valentine's project.
Great to display at your desk. Hang on a wall or above the fireplace in your family room. Customize it and use larger or smaller frames.
Supplies you'll need:
Glittered paper, we used red and gold
White Cardstock that measures an inch or more larger than your mat opening
…in this project we used a 11x14 mat with a 8x10 opening and a 11x14 frame. You can use any size frame for this project.
1. Punch out the hearts - we punched 44 red hearts and 1 gold heart
2. Attach your card stock to your mat using adhesive
3. Align your hearts and get them lined up and spaced out they way you like
4. Use glue dots to adhere the hearts to the card stock
5. Add your framed art into your frame.